Sr. Director Commodity/Supplier Development - Private Brands
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 836293BR
What you'll do
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies for leveraging commodity insights and expertise
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Leverages Walmart's scale on a global basis to communicate supply chain and commodity opportunities
- Oversees management of supplier negotiations and commodity planning across Walmart Private Brands
- Provides overall direction
- 4 years commodity trading experience.
- 4 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field and 5 years experience in merchandising, raw materials, sourcing, buying, or related field OR 7 years experience in merchandising, raw materials, sourcing, buying, or related field.
- 5 years experience working with suppliers, including contract negotiations.
- 8 years experience in packaged food, merchandising, manufacturing, sourcing, raw materials, commodities, or related field.
- Master s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field.
- Six Sigma certification.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents