Sr Mgr, Strategic Partnerships - IoT
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 836193BR
What you'll do atWalmart.com is seeking a talented individual to join the Strategic Partnerships team, to incubate new shopping experience with partners like LG, Samsung, Procter & Gamble, and others. For this role, we are seeking a key leader to own the strategic business & technical relationship with IoT platform providers and strategic partners to deliver an amazing Walmart experience across a range of consumer devices.
This position will own and manage direct partner interaction. You will be responsible for helping define and execute strategic initiatives that enable new shopping experiences using emerging technologies. You will be part of a high-performance organization that is responsible for improving and inventing new ways to serve hundreds of millions of consumers that shop for their everyday needs from fresh food, household essentials, pharmacy and wellness and more.
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, listening and presentation skills, as well as crisp oral and written communications
• Collaborate and drive internal & external stakeholders to consensus
• Rapidly launch, test, measure and iterate new shopping experiences and products
• Navigate complex business & technology relationships
• Inform business decisions based on data and metrics
• Influence product designs and overall user experience, without leaning on authority
• 5+ years of experience at a management consulting firm or equivalent business development / partnerships experience for high growth emerging technology products
• Successful shipment of emerging consumer products, software or services, especially for digital health or eCommerce
• Proven track record of managing multi-party projects with complex dependencies and requirements
• Technology background, including embedded software and platforms and mobile
• Distinctive problem-solving and data-driven analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents