Senior Manager II, Samsclub.com Site Analytics
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 834624BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and drives data driven site strategies and tactical execution plans that optimize the customer experience
- Drives relationships with third party partners
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Site Operations
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures search and naviation data quality for current and future business needs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• 3+ years in relevant site analytics / A/B Testt strategy-execution / site merchandising experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a quantitative or analytical role within ecommerce, consumer or marketing analytics.
• Advanced SQL & experience with working on large multidimensional datasets
• Curiosity, humility and willingness to learn and work in teams
• Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
• .HQL, Spark experience
• Experience with Tableau
• Experience with Teradata / Hive / Spark / Big data
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents