Resolution Specialist III - Contact Center
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Customer Service & Call Center
- Team Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 834004BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes and reports on incoming contacts and contact resolutions
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes special projects for the contact center
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Responds to and follows up on incoming specialty (for example, Merchandising, large-volume customers) process and support requests
- 2 years' experience in retail, merchandise, customer support, contact center, or a related field.
- 2 years' experience identifying, evaluating, and resolving customer service or supply chain process gaps.
- Associate s degree in Business Administration, Retail Merchandising, or related field OR 1 year's experience in business management, merchandising, or a related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents