SamsClub.Com_Asset Protection Associate
- Location SWEDESBORO, NJ
- Department Distribution Centers
- Team Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 833971BR
What you'll do
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Conduct directed shrink related audits and report findings to appropriate leader or manager.
- Monitor and maintain awareness as it relates to environmental related exceptions (i.e.Hazmat, storm water).
- Promotes, monitors, and enforces safe work practices and a safe work environment
- 6 months experience as a Walmart associate OR 1 year work experience or coursework in a safety, compliance, or security-related field (e.g., Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice)
- 1 year experience working with word processing, spreadsheets and applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 2 years work experience or coursework in a safety, compliance, or security-related field (e.g., Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice)
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents