Temporary-Health and Wellness Audit Coordinator
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Healthcare - Corporate
- Team -
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 833332BR
What you'll doSchedule: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Assists the Health & Wellness Department in responding to third party audit requests and investigations by assisting management in verifying details of billing and claims for third party payers; validating the use of appropriate processes and procedures; gathering and reviewing audit data; tracking audit requests throughout the various audit stages; and capture discrepancy and recoupment data for monthly reporting to the pharmacy, operations, compliance, and payer relations.
Identifies and monitors past, present, and future risks by assisting management in the audit of H&W groups under review; translating audit findings into recommendations; and ensuring document request deadlines are met.
Monitors new, voluntary, and corrective action plans by assisting management in conducting follow up post-audit to ensure corrective action is taken; participating in the assessment of the effectiveness of actions; and reporting the findings to the Audit Managers. Auditor may manage and assign audit requests received daily.
Completes work assignments in Health and Wellness Audit by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, coworkers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities within the team; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Complies with company policies, procedures, standards of ethics, and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door policy, and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Close attention to accuracy and detail; excellent follow up skills; basic Windows; intermediate Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook skills; excellent math skills; excellent customer service skills; ability to work in a team environment; willingness to learn; highly detailed and organized; fast learner; ability to meet deadlines; comfortable in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
High School graduate or GED
• Bachelor’s degree
• Accounting, medical, or healthcare background
• Two or more years in pharmacy, audit, healthcare, or insurance.
• Visually verifies information, often in small print
• Reads information, often in small print
• Enters and locates information on computer
• Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer
• Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment
• Some light lifting involving files and moving around in small places
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents