MarketMgr Complex SUP-WM - Mkt 64 Houston
- Location HOUSTON, TX
- Department Human Resources
- Team Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 833144BR
What you'll do
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Delivers effective execution for the business area
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives overall financial performance of the market
- Ensures competitive talent for multiple facilities
- Ensures compliance with company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations, including environmental compliance, for multiple facilities
- Implements and models customer service standards across multiple facilities
- Provides overall direction
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for facility management in multiple facilities
- 5 years experience supervising Management Associates OR 3 years experience as a Store Manager OR 5 years supervising managers who have P&L responsibility and make employment decisions.
- 2 years managing a metropolitan retail store.
- 2 years of multi-facility management experience.
- 3 years experience managing a grocery retail operation.
- 5 years of retail management experience.
- BA/BS Degree in a business-related field.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents