Manager, Fuel Pricing - WM US
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 832032BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures awareness of the business impact of fuel sales
- Identifies the impact of gasoline sales on the total store revenue
- Improves Walmart's price perception in the marketplace
- Makes recommendations to Fuel Pricing team leadership to ensure profitability
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors and recommends amendments to pricing strategy
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 3 years experience in fuel or retail pricing strategies in the convenience store industry.
- 3 or more years experience in fuel or retail pricing strategies in the convenience store industry.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents