Sr Manager Strategy and Innovation, Food & Personal Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 831699BR
What you'll doFUNCTION: New business development and local service development
Walmart Services (WS) is the retail services business unit of Walmart U.S. ‐‐ the largest operating segment within Walmart Stores, Inc. Located at Walmart Headquarters in Bentonville, AR, WS is charged with architecting, delivering, and managing unique service offerings in the Financial, Food, Home and Personal Care service businesses that are offered across Walmart’s formats and channels to help customers save money so that they can live better.
The Sr. Manager, Business Development, Walmart Services, will take a lead role in the development of primarily restaurant services with the goal of ultimately generating hundreds of generates over hundreds of millions of dollars annually in profit. This person is accountable for defining and prioritizing services based on customer needs, developing and implementing new initiatives by partnering with relevant stakeholders, external partners and cross functional teams, in a ‘test and learn’ environment. This role will launch new services in Walmart stores from concept to execution, and will report to the Director of Business Development, Walmart Services.
• Drives a diverse portfolio of initiatives for Walmart Services
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Manages financial, budgeting or operational activities for a portfolio of services and account platforms
• Manages the execution of innovation, line extensions, retention strategies, and value proposition improvements to a portfolio of Walmart Services
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 5 years experience using presentation programs (for example, MS Powerpoint).
- 5 years experience using data analysis software (for example, MS Excel).
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 6 years of experience in consumer financial services product or service management (for example, retail banking, debit cards, money transfer services) or related field OR 8 years experience in general consumer product or service management, or related field.
• 1 year experience in new product/service development.
• 2 years experience using project management software (for example, MS Project).
• 3 years project management experience.
• 3 years supervisory experience.
• Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents