Senior Product Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 831112BR
What you'll do at Walmart Labs• Maintain a deep understanding of customers’ needs, the product and the competitive landscape.
• Work collaboratively with an all-star team of product managers.
• Identify unmet external and internal customer needs and develop product strategies and roadmaps that meet those needs.
• Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts.
• Lead feature definition, planning and implementation efforts.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development.
• Proactively identify problems that arise, outlines options, and recommends solutions.
• Champion the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the development process.
• Operate effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Drive and communicate product vision, solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders.
• Champion company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
Specific Area of Work:
• You will be working in the Item Management and Catalog area to develop Merchant Tools for optimizing the customer experience on Walmart.
• 5 years’ experience in product management, business consulting, or related field. Ecommerce experience a plus.
• Produces a product roadmap for an area with proper phasing, communicates product roadmap to cross- functional partners and stakeholders , and proactively identifies and manages interdependencies.
• Drives the product discovery process for large, complex projects to assess product features and specifications that will solve complex business issues; manages vendor relations for co- developed product features.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents