Project Manager II, Emergency Operations- Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Real Estate, Construction & Store Planning
- Team Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 830917BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes and interprets information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency
- Assumes duties of Senior Manager, Facility Support in his/her absence
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and directs one or more work streams of a cross-functional project to achieve desired results
- Develops tools that support decision making and business cases
- Manages and administers activities and projects that generate revenue, offset operational expenses, mitigate loss and allocate or influence budget spending
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides supplier management through oversight of the cost-effective use of third-party service providers
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or related field and 2 years experience in project management, operations management, facilities management or related field OR 4 years experience in project management, operations management, facilities management or related field.
- 2 years Field Retail Operations Experience.
- 2 years experience in Emergency Management, or related field.
- 2 years experience in Operations, Procurement, Innovations or related field.
- 2 years experience in Waste Management, Environmental Compliance or related field.
- 2 years experience managing concurrent projects.
- Experience with SAP, Essbase, Web Based Maintenance Work Order Platforms, Service Channel, JD Edwards Financial Sam s/Walmart Retail and Facility software platforms.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents