Sr. Consumer Research Expert
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Customer Insights
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 830213BR
What you'll doAt Walmart, we pride ourselves for knowing our customers and connecting with them better than any other company. We interact with our customers across more categories than any company in the world – starting with the 200 million customers that shop with us every week. Because we want to hear what those customers say, we gather direct feedback from over 800,000 per month – enough to understand what our customers think is working and what isn’t at each and every one of our stores. We use every visit, search, click and purchase to help deliver the easiest shopping experience both digitally and physically .
As the largest retailer in the world, we leverage the power of Big Data, leading edge research technology, and the best talent in the industry to define and design how our company captures and delivers research data to the business. We are data scientists, predictive modelers, and research gurus that work together to uncover the “why’s” behind behavior. As a Senior Market Research Expert, you will have an opportunity to initiate innovative research techniques at scale, and leverage the power of technology, big data and analytics to enable Research & Insights for the company.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor degree in Research, Experimental Design, Retail, Marketing, Social Sciences, Statistics, Analytics or related field and 4 years of experience in research, experimental design, social sciences, statistics, analytics or related field OR 6 years of experience in research, experimental design, social sciences, statistics, analytics OR Master's degree in Research, Experimental Design, Retail, Marketing, Social Sciences, Statistics, Analytics or related field and 2 years of experience in research, experimental design, social sciences, statistics, analytics or related field.
- 4 years of experience doing marketing research in the retail field.
- 4 years of experience in marketing research firm or corporate marketing research department or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents