Dir Strategic Initiatives-CAC
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Corporate Affairs & Communications
- Team Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 830176BR
What you'll do
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Ensures the integration of strategic initiatives into cross-functional (for example, Walmart U.S. Merchandising and Operations, International, Sam's Club) business plans, objectives, and overall business strategy
- Oversees and drives the development of innovative global strategic initiatives
- Oversees efforts to secure grants and external resources for company strategic initiatives
- Oversees the implementation of Walmart's strategic initiatives
- Provides overall direction
- Serves as corporate spokesperson for strategic initiatives
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Environmental Science, Social Science, Communications, or related field and 5 years experience managing cross-functional projects for governmental or non-governmental organizations, consulting firms, or corporations OR 7 years experience managing cross-functional projects for governmental or non-governmental organizations, consulting firms, or corporations.
- 1 year experience managing strategic initiatives (e.g. environmental sustainability, social sustainability, women's economic empowerment, etc).
- 2 years experience developing and managing project budgets for governmental or non-governmental organizations, consulting firms, or corporations.
- 2 years experience managing project teams in a matrix environment.
- Master's degree in International Business or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents