Planner - Position located in Hawaii
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 830168BR
What you'll doPosition located in Hawaii
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Retail Management, Economics or related field OR 2 years experience in retail, financial planning, category management, buying, replenishment, operations or related field.
- 1 year experience in Walmart Merchandising or Walmart Operations.
- 1 year experience using Retail Link.
- 1 year experience with database reporting (for example, SQL, Teradata).
- 1 year experience with Essbase or Merchandise Planner applications.
- 2 years experience using basic functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 2 years experience with retail math (for example, calculate margin, inventory turn, average price).
- 2 years experience working with a profit and loss (P&L).
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents