Certified Pharmacy Technician - Part Time Specialty Pharmacy
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Department Pharmacy
- Team -
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 829402BR
What you'll do
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with Medicare and Medicaid policies and procedures
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures fulfillment of pharmacy prescriptions in a Home Delivery/Specialty pharmacy
- Enters prescription data into pharmacy software
- Maintains quality, accuracy, and integrity of inventory (for example, pharmaceuticals, supplies)
- Monitors and resolves problems in the prescription fulfillment process
- Promotes and maintains the pharmacy's professional reputation and delivers pharmacy products and services to patients in accordance with local, state, and federal laws and corporate policies and procedures
- Holds an active/valid national certification certificate issued by PTCB (PTCE) or NHA (ExCPT).
- Meets state requirements to work as a Pharmacy Technician, such as minimum age, qualification, registration, certification, and/or licensure when required by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- 5 years' experience using and maintaining automated medication counting machines.
- 5 years' experience working in a mail order or retail pharmacy environment.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents