Mgr Strategic Initiatives-CAC
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Corporate Affairs & Communications
- Team Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 829120BR
What you'll doThis role will focus on developing and managing our sustainability program for animal agriculture, including environmental and animal welfare topics. There will be a focus on developing product specifications where we have more control of product development, as well as influencing and managing supplier relationships to gain their commitments to better production practices. The role is global in scope but focused on countries that are highest production regions. (dairy, beef, poultry, pork, eggs)
The role is an internal subject matter expertise function, in which you navigate the science and stakeholders of the external community and help the internal merchandising and sourcing teams decide on the best approach.
The role is based in the Corporate Affairs division and also plays a SME role to support media and communications teams, public policy teams, etc.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Environmental Science, Social Science, Communications, or related field OR 3 years experience working on or coordinating cross-functional projects for governmental or non-governmental organizations, consulting firms, or corporations.
5 years experience working in animal agriculture, food company or related field
Analytical excellence and professional communication skills
Ability to lead through influence and deliver results without direct control
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents