- Location HOPKINSVILLE, KY
- Department Distribution Centers
- Team Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 828925BR
What you'll do
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage systems hardware and software maintenance and installation
- Manage the execution of QA guidelines, procedures, and programs
- Manage the troubleshooting of systems applications
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Logistics or related field OR 2 years Walmart logistics experience OR 2 years supervisory experience
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
- 1 year inventory management experience.
- 2 or more years Walmart Logistics supervisory experience.
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 1 year supervisory experience.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents