Senior Program Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 828636BR
What you'll do at Walmart LabsThe Senior Program Manager has day-to-day responsibility for managing complex Agile software development programs and projects to completion. You will coordinate and lead the activities of multiple cross-functional scrum teams to complete projects in support of Walmart eCommerce’s business strategy and objectives.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Program or Project Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Interacts with key Business Stakeholders, Engineering/Product Leaders, and Executive sponsors
• Develops Program Management best practices
• Builds roadmaps and leads the development of complex eCommerce projects and programs
• Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
• Manages multiple highly complex projects (for example, migrations and system integrations) or a large complex Global eCommerce program in an Agile environment
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• 7 + years full lifecycle project management experience.
• Experience using multiple development approaches (Agile, Kanban ideal).
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
• Comfortable presenting to and persuading at the Director and Vice President level.
• Comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and growing environment.
• PMP certification preferred
• Certified Scrum Master preferred
• Strong business acumen supporting business operations in technology companies and/or retail.
• Agile tools (JIRA, Rally, etc)
• eCommerce and retail experience strongly preferred.
• Strong solution analysis experience in a global environment with distributed teams
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents