AP Mgr Trainee- Ridgcrest
- Location RIDGECREST, CA
- Department Walmart Management Jobs
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 828480BR
What you'll do
- Controls the unexplained loss of merchandise and improves profitability
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Detects, deters, investigates, and resolves violations of company policies and criminal activities
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages facility level training and execution of asset protection and safety functions
- Monitors safety and risk controls within a facility
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervises the Asset Protection Associate (APA) program
- Completion of 2 years of college OR 1 year experience as a supervisor in a multi-department environment OR 1 year experience in one of the following areas: accounting, claims, inventory control, systems/upc, personnel, or loss prevention/asset protection in a multi-department environment OR 2 years experience in an asset protection related field.
- Meets applicable state requirements to work in Asset Protection, such as, minimum age, specialized training, certification and/ or licensing.
- 2 or more years experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates; managing associate workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates.
- 2 or more years of investigative experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Certification in an asset protection related field (ex. Loss Prevention Qualified, Loss Prevention Certified, etc).
- Certification in an asset protection related field.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents