Voice & Video Product Owner
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 828436BR
What you'll do at
• Represent the “voice of the customer” and balance feedback from all stakeholders
• Engage business on behalf of development teams
• Coordinate and Prioritize work intake for the Voice, Video and Digital Signage team.
• Prioritize product backlog and periodic review of backlog.
• Builds technology roadmaps which are incorporated into system platforms.
• Coordinates system changes with Customers and other system areas.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
• Ensures Customer service levels.
• Leads team tasks.
• Leads the development of system solutions, within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC), that have high availability and scalability consistent with Customer needs.
• Mentors and develops Associates.
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
• Identify new markets and customers.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
Experience giving customer presentations/webinars and writing articles
Experience understanding complex business needs and processes.
Demonstrated ability to maintain clear communication channels with various stakeholders.
Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with experience in VP and CxO level interaction and facilitation of diverse groups and stakeholder
Strong leadership skills.
3+ years troubleshooting experience in an infrastructure technology.
3+ years experience building or implementing multiple types of infrastructure technologies (for example, routers, switches, servers).
3+ years of experience with AV, telepresence, and collaboration systems.
Hands-on experience in UC for large, complex, and multi-vendor environments
Knowledge of routing and switching including Voice Gateway and LAN switch configuration and troubleshooting as it relates to the VoIP environment.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years’ experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
3+ years experience with Cisco Unified Communication solutions.
Implementation and administration background with Cisco Unified Communications (Telepresence, Collaboration, Applications), Video/Audio systems
Implementation and administration background in at least two of these areas: Call Manager. VCS, TMS, Expressway.
Strong knowledge of communications systems, including audio, video, security, wireless, and data networks.
Knowledge of working with complex A/V & Collaboration integrated systems.
Knowledge of content management and digital Signage applications and infrastructure.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents