Advanced Systems Engineer-ISD
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 828436BR
What you'll do
- Videoconference network engineering with Cisco TelePresence infrastructure
- Audio Visual infrastructure design and integration experience (Crestron, Extron)
- Experience with Cisco Telepresence endpoints and UC infrastructure (TMS, TMSXE, VCS, CUCM, Conductor and TPS blades)
- Experience with web collaboration platforms and services (WebEx, Zoom, Skype, etc.)
- Understanding of network infrastructure running VoIP, QoS, SIP, H323, video conferencing and video streaming
- Knowledge in Cisco Routers, switches and IP Telephony product including Communications Manager and other UC products.
- Experience in supporting system migrations and refreshes
- Practical experience with remote monitoring tools
- Experience with integrating A/V with cloud collaboration services
- Experience with Crestron AV Control systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Visio
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings (architectural, mechanical, and electrical systems) and related documentation.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, the ability to work with team members at all levels and strong customer support.
- Programming - Basic Powershell
- Server experience - Windows Server 2008-2012, UNIX, Linux, and Citrix.
- Authentication - Active Directory, Saml 2.0, SSO(PING/ADFS)
From our technology teams at the home office to our ecommerce group in Silicon Valley, everyone at Walmart plays a part in revolutionizing the shopping experience for millions. From logistics specialists to data gurus and software engineers, our teams are developing innovative solutions that will have an effect on millions of customers every day!
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Information Systems Division (ISD) infrastructure and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet Customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales
Coordinates system changes with Customers and other system areas by ensuring testing and validation; overseeing upgrades and release schedules for products; evaluating the environment; serving on division change councils; and reviewing changes before and after production installations.
Coordinates system support and performance by ensuring support queue issues are resolved; identifying the root causes of issues; driving suppliers
to resolve issues related to products in accordance with service level agreements; documenting the resolution of issues; and performing escalation
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
- 4 years experience designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business.
- 4 years experience designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale technology projects.
- 4 years experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations.
- 4 years experience troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents