Ecommerce Business Development Manager, Automotive Parts & Accessories
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 828088BR
What you'll doEcommerce Business Development Manager, Automotive Parts & Accessories
Walmart.com is looking for strategic, collaborative, and passionate individual to join its online retail team located in San Bruno California.
The Automotive Parts & Accessories, Ecommerce Business Development Manager will be a part of the fast paced, retail partner and program development team that is directly responsible for establishing strategic partnerships with Automotive brands, retailers, and distributors to enable best in class assortment, content, & delivery experience on Walmart.com.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Identify near and future Automotive Parts & Accessories Business Development opportunities for the Automotive Parts & Accessories category team
• Increase supply and selection in the Automotive Parts & Accessories category through detailed inventory analyses, expanded industry relations, third party partners, and strategic partnerships
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams to successfully launch and grow strategic partnerships in the Automotive Parts & Accessories category
• Provide continuous day-to-day project management and operational support to strategic partnerships
• Identify and create new processes to scale aforementioned responsibilities and shape the long term nature of the role
• Contribute to the execution of the overall Automotive Parts & Accessories business and objectives
• Strong Project Management skills, and ability to lead category critical projects to completion
• Demonstrated analytic strength with spreadsheet and database tools and software
• Exceptional abilities as a cross functional and cross department team player
• Excellent communication & presentation skills; comfortable engaging with senior executives
• Online Ecommerce Marketplace experience a plus
• MBA or Masters Equivalent
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents