Lead User Experience Designer
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 828067BR
What you'll doLead UX designer for critical business initiatives in order to provide seamless user experience focused on human behavior and technology interactions. Provide direction and influence other designers and stakeholders involved in the program. Mentor and grow others to find ways to maximize the efficiency of the workflow. Engage with the business, gain competitor awareness, and have a deep understanding of our customer. Share and document best practices regarding user experience. Participate in the UX community.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
- eCommerce fulfillment knowledge and experience
-Experience leading, developing and mentoring others
-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
-Experience working with international markets
-Experience working with customers at site locations
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents