Training & Development Mgr-LOGS
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Department Distribution Centers
- Team Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 828050BR
What you'll do
- Acts as the onsite trainer of Lean and coordinates Lead activities
- Delivers assigned training courses and content to eCommerce associates
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and manages training courses and content
- Manages and executes talent development projects and programs (for example, onboarding, training toolkits)
- Measures training effectiveness
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Associate's degree or Lean certification and 1 year training experience OR Bachelor's degree in a Business, Logistics, or related field OR 3 years experience training in a related environment evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors, managing workload, and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees.
- Lean Belt certification or acquire certification within 6 months of attending training class (certified in accordance with Walmart standards as provided by the Center Of Excellence (Global Continuous Improvement).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 2 years training and/or supervisory experience.
- Lean Belt certification.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents