Senior Manager, Negotiation Strategy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 827719BR
What you'll do
- Building merchant capabilities through a best-in-class tailored approach to supplier negotiations for merchants
- Collaborates with merchants to align strategic business objectives and initiatives to drive negotiation strategies and Every Day Low Cost (EDLC)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supporting negotiation strategies and insights for the business and acting as a center of excellence for supplier negotiations
- 4 years experience leading or working with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Retail Management, Economics, or related field AND 4 years experience in retail management, financial planning, category management, buying, replenishment, operations, or related field OR 6 years experience in retail management, financial planning, category management, buying, replenishment, operations, or related field.
- 1 year s experience in Walmart Merchandising or Operations.
- 1 year s experience using Retail Link.
- 2 years experience in negotiations.
- 4 years experience with retail math (for example, calculate margin, inventory turn, average price).
- 4 years experience working with profit and loss (P&L) statements.
- 4 years supervisory experience OR 6 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Master s degree in Business Administration or related field.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents