Quality Assurance Specialist, GeC Customer Care – Bilingual
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Department Customer Service & Call Center
- Team Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 827260BR
What you'll doProvides mentoring and coaching to Call Center agents by conveying the critical role that an agent plays in representing Walmart and in affecting
customer service and retention; conducting Quality Audits for Senior Escalations Agents, conducting new hire orientation on QA score card; and encouraging and supporting agents as they work towards acquiring performance goals.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs through QA analytics; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into business processes; using the Knowledge Base as a guide to reinforce process and procedures. Leverages the Open Door Policy demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these principles in executing business plans and managing concerns.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in the field of QA for Call Centers and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of Quality action plans by providing expert advice and
guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs.
Associate's Degree in Retail Management, Business, Education, Counseling, Business Administration, or related field OR 2 years experience in retail management, business, education, counseling, business administration, or related field. Fluent in both Spanish and English
• 1 year experience providing performance feedback or on-the-job training. • 1 year experience developing or delivering adult education in a classroom setting. • 1 year experience assessing training programs and customer service levels in a production, sales, or customer service environment. • 1 year experience developing curriculum for process improvements.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents