Natural Language Processing Scientist
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 826605BR
What you'll doAs an Natural Language Processing Scientist, you will be responsible for building a conversational digital assistant that will help our millions of Sam’s Club members and over 100,000 Sam’s Club associates make their lives ridiculously simple. An ideal candidate will have experience building complex NLP solutions and delivering scalable platforms to large audiences.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Architecting and engineering a multimodal task platform that will be used by millions of members and 100,000+ associates.
• Engineering NLP algorithms and solutions that will make our digital assistant truly conversational.
• Delivering creative solutions to challenging NLP problems.
• 7 years of experience in machine learning or NLP algorithm implementation
• 3 years experience with big data technologies
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents