Director - Global Shared Services Center - Charlotte, NC
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Department Customer Service & Call Center
- Team Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 826445BR
What you'll do**This position will office in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you are not residing in the metro area, relocation will be required. Relocation benefit assistance offered.**
Lead Global Shared Services Center activities including strategies, process improvements, special projects, and control functions. Large team people leadership experience in a shared services, call center or contact center required.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements divisional strategies
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs compliance to drive financial performance of division
- Oversees and drives innovations and process improvement activities
- Provides overall direction
- Serves as a subject matter expert across Global Shared Services disciplines (for example, accounts payable, payroll, post audit, reconciliation, regulatory reporting, tax) and consults with various business areas
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 6 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 8 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field.
- Project Management certification.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents