Specialist, Performance Management
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 826286BR
What you'll doAs a Performance Management Specialist you will run the late shipment and backorder chargeback program as part of the vendor direct ship management team. You will help hold vendors to a high level of performance by fairly enforcing our policies while assisting in continuous improvement to increase customer satisfaction. You will use your business acumen to determine ways to improve the program, decreasing the amount of time spent on enforcement and raising transparency for the vendor community.
You won’t do this alone. You work within world-class team of collaborative colleagues and have access to industry-leading tools and technology to help you analyze and interpret customer, partner, market, business and financial insights at scale. Your job is to bring the “art” to the “science” – using your intuition and expertise fueled by data, analytics and, above all, a passion for helping our customers save money and live better.
- Defines and designs Walmart.com Operations processes (for example, supplier interaction, monitoring tracking information)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes process improvement and cross functional projects for Walmart Operations to completion
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Researches and resolves issues for Walmart.com Operations
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel including Pivot tables, formulas and charts
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
Demonstrated strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents