Manager, Vendor Performance
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 826239BR
What you'll doAs a Vendor Performance Manager you are responsible for the overall performance of your assigned vendors shipping directly to customers for Walmart.com in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment. It’s your job to closely track your suite of vendors – working with them to improve their performance to drive customer satisfaction. Creativity and agility will be paramount as you synthesize information from multiple touch points and use your interpersonal skills to hold vendors to high expectations and build relationships for future growth.
You won’t do this alone. You work within world-class team of collaborative colleagues and have access to industry-leading tools and technology to help you analyze and interpret customer, partner, market, business and financial insights at scale. Your job is to bring the “art” to the “science” – using your intuition and expertise fueled by data, analytics and, above all, a passion for helping our customers save money and live better.
- Builds tools (for example, databases, quality assurances tool) and reports (for example, dashboards, audits)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages day-to-day relationships with third party partners
- Manages mid-sized Site Operations projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides input to system and process changes
• At least 2 years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Including Pivot tables, formulas, and charts.
• Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents