Lead Software Engineer
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 825042BR
What you'll do at Walmart LabsLead Software Engineer, Customer Service Team
The Customer Service team is building the next generation of customer service tools to help our agents and customers have better experiences. You will be developing a global customer service product that supports multiple Walmart.com domains and markets. Responsibilities include:
• Design and deploy enterprise level software at a large scale.
• Build solutions that optimize performance for multi-tenant, single entrance users.
• Lead the work of other small groups of four to six engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
• Extensive experience building services using back end technologies (Java, Spring, Jersey, SOA, Web Services)
• Technical leadership experience
• Experience with ReactJS, AngularJS or Ember
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents