Case Mgr II Worker's Comp-CMI
- Location BARTLESVILLE, OK
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 824555BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Follows good faith claims practices
- Manages monetary aspects of assigned claims
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Obtains and maintains state license(s)
- Processes workers' compensation cases involving minor injuries (for example, cuts, abrasions, contusions, mild strains), medical-only claims, and minimal lost time from work
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides customer service activities related to assigned claims
- Have an Insurance Adjuster license OR will obtain an Insurance Adjuster license within 6 months of job entry date.
- 1 year experience in any legal-related field.
- 1 year experience in any medical-related field.
- 1 year experience in customer service or related field.
- 1 year experience working in a Walmart store.
- 1 year insurance industry or claims experience.
- Insurance adjuster license.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents