Specialist Export Execution - LOGS - Laredo Texas
- Location LAREDO, TX
- Department Supply Chain & Logistics
- Team Transportation
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 824045BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures Export Compliance and Operational excellence
- Maintains knowledge of legislative and regulatory changes to understand compliance obligations
- Manages compliance reviews
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in and supports training to educate internal and external parties on policy and procedures
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 1 year experience in export compliance, freight forwarding or related field OR 2 years experience in export compliance, freight forwarding or related field.
- 1 years Walmart export supply chain experience.
- 2 years experience with export regulatory compliance.
- Certified US Certified Export Officer (CUSECO).
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents