Senior Manager II Grant Portfolios - Inclusive Economies - Foundation
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Corporate Affairs & Communications
- Team Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 823330BR
What you'll do
- Develops and drives grant portfolio strategies for large, complex social initiatives (for example, hunger relief, career opportunities)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the execution of portfolio strategies
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the innovation of grant portfolios for large, complex social initiatives (for example, hunger relief, career opportunities)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences, humanities, marketing, communication, journalism or related field and 4 years experience in non-profit management, grant-making, or related field OR 7 years experience in non-profit management, grant-making, or related field.
- 2 years experience analyzing and researching social issues.
- 2 years experience making public presentations.
- 4 years experience managing multiple, concurrent projects.
- 4 years experience working on social issues, including hunger relief or career opportunities.
- 5 years experience with non-profit organizations.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents