Senior Manager Divisional Merchandise Logistics - LOGS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Supply Chain & Logistics
- Team Transportation
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 823026BR
What you'll do
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate and implement improved and sustainable supply chain efficiencies
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Educates the organization with regards to sustainable supply chain practices
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the development and analysis of large-scale merchandising supply chain improvement initiatives
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Translates business goals and initiatives into strategies
- 1 year experience with database applications (e.g., MS-Office, Excel, Access).
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field (e.g., Engineering, Transportation, Logistics) and 4 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field OR 6 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Master's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents