Sr. Manager – Application Security / Penetration Testing
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 822077BR
What you'll do at
As a Senior Manager of the Security Testing team, you will lead an elite group of security professionals responsible for identifying vulnerabilities in one of the largest and most challenging environments in the world. To qualify for this position, you must have a proven track record of delivering results and successfully leading skilled application security and penetration testing professionals.
• Lead a team of application security and penetration testing professionals in applying relevant and proven techniques in mobile, web and application security
• Mature an enterprise bug bounty program
• Impart application security and ethical hacking subject matter expertise into team processes
• Drive improvements in the security testing practice to include execution methodology and metrics
• Define metrics to accurately convey team performance and measure against goals
• Ensure team deliverables are appropriately integrated into risk management lifecycle processes
• Partner effectively with development and infrastructure teams to integrate security
• Effectively communicate technical issues to non-technical leaders
• Apply analytical thinking to multiple engagements simultaneously
• Provide mentorship and coaching to grow associate’s technical and professional development skills
• Minimum 8 years of professional experience in application security, penetration testing, security assessment, secure software development or related field
• Minimum 3-5 years of supervisory leader experience
• Experience maturing bug bounty programs
• Experience with vulnerability risk and impact assessment
• Experience integrating security capabilities in cloud and application lifecycle management platforms
• Extensive knowledge of the OWASP Top 10
• Extensive knowledge of the secure development lifecycle
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency and ownership
• Experience exploiting web, mobile and application security vulnerabilities
• Experience in software development
• Experience integrating secure coding techniques with product teams
• Experience leading distributed teams in a global company
• Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, OSCP and CEH
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents