Com_General Maintenance Assoc S1 8905
- Location DAVENPORT, FL
- Department Distribution Centers
- Team Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 821575BR
What you'll do
- Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Clean and maintain grounds, parking lots, fencing and building facilities (e.g., bathrooms, plumbing).
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Complete work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, banana room equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to procedures.
- Troubleshoot basic problems with equipment where the repair is visible or obvious.
- 1 year of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial or non-industrial setting OR two years related vocational training
- 1 year of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial setting
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents