Senior Manager, Merchandise Finance & Strategy - Food
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 821050BR
What you'll do
- Creates strategic decision analysis for the Food business, including forward-looking strategy development, competitor and market analysis, and supplier trends.
- Works with business unit Management and Global Insights team to identify and understand Food trends in the market and the financial potential of these to the company.
- Manages and performs business analyses and investment decision analysis to drive financial performance within Food.
- Partners with business unit Management to provide strategic plan for Food.
- Develop business performance analyses for monthly P&L reviews with Food Executive Management team.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- 2 years of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field and 2 years experience in finance or related field OR 7 years experience in finance or related field.
- 1 year of experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
- 1 year experience using Essbase.
- 1 year retail experience.
- 2 years experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or related financial certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents