Fresh Market Manager Dallas-Sams
- Location DALLAS, TX
- Department Walmart Management Jobs
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 817231BR
What you'll do
- Acts as the subject matter expert for the Fresh area
- Drives Sam's Club Fresh area sales, financial, and operational performance for the market
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures products are evaluated for quality, proper packaging, availability, and presentation
- Identifies sustainability and/or product waste opportunities and community outreach opportunities and implements solutions and programs
- Partners with the Technical Team to use training to grow market share in the market
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Management or related field and 2 years experience in retail management or related field OR 5 years experience in retail management or related field.
- 2 years' experience in food safety or related field.
- 3 years' experience managing a Profit and Loss (P and L) statement.
- 5 or more years' experience in the fresh food industry.
- Industry knowledge of meat, produce, bakery, and food service.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents