Full-time PTCB Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Location SPRING, TX
- Department Pharmacy
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 817170BR
What you'll do
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures fulfillment of pharmacy prescriptions in an automated central fill pharmacy in order to maintain a continuous and consistent work-flow to meet daily production and quality goals
- Maintains and tracks medication inventory
- Maintains pharmacy systems and technology (for example, inventory systems, automated medication counting machines)
- Maintains quality, accuracy, and integrity of inventory (for example, pharmaceuticals, supplies)
- Promotes and maintains the pharmacy's professional reputation and delivers patients with pharmacy products and services in accordance with local, state, and federal laws and corporate policies and procedures
- Supports facility with reporting and paperwork to ensure productivity and pharmaceutical integrity
- Holds an active/valid national certification certificate issued by PTCB (PTCE) or NHA (ExCPT).
- Meets state requirements to work as a Pharmacy Technician, such as minimum age, qualification, registration, certification, and/or licensure when required by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- 1 year experience using and maintaining automated medication counting machines.
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Office.
- 1 year experience working as a pharmacy technician in a retail environment.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents