- Location SWEDESBORO, NJ
- Department Distribution Centers
- Team Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 817038BR
What you'll do
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Coordinate and support security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Install, monitor, maintain and repair system hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain operation of system hardware through monitoring functionality, preventative maintenance, identifying and reporting or resolving performance issues.
- Perform daily administrative tasks including pass down reports, billing, user access coding, filing, etc.
- Provide support to internal and external customers
- Respond to and resolve critical systems issues (e.g., system or hardware down); respond and follow up on urgent customer requests.
- Respond to internal and external customer calls related to orders, claims, damages, billing issues, etc.
- Troubleshoot all system and user issues (hardware and software); report issues and status to manager, leader, or customer throughout the troubleshooting process.
- Associate's Degree in an information systems related field (e.g., computer science, management information systems) OR 6 months experience as a Walmart Logistics associate and 6 months experience using and maintaining computer applications (e.g., networking, troubleshooting, email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience in an information systems related field (e.g., computer science, management information systems)
- 6 months experience working with Walmart Logistics applications (e.g. Global Logistics Systems (GLS), Trailer Manifest System (TMS), Global Distribution Systems (GDS), IBM CICS (Host)
- Both 1 year work experience maintaining and troubleshooting computer systems (e.g., networks, computer hardware and software) and 1 year experience with MS-office software (Outlook, Excel, Word) to communicate with customers and associates, track information and maintain records
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents