Sr. Manager II, HR M&A Lead
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Human Resources
- Team Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 815826BR
What you'll doThe individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Drive the overall HR due diligence and integration process (First 100 days post-close), planning and execution of M&A deals in partnership with a cross-functional team.
• Partner closely with the strategy/deal teams to complete thorough and proper due diligence to ensure alignment with overall strategy (for acquisitions) and minimal financial and other risk to the company.
• Without direct authority, partner with a cross-functional HR Team (Comp, Benefits, Immigration, HRBPs, etc.) to support the deal through close and a successful acceleration.
• In partnership with Communications & Associate Experience teams, define and execute the Announcement and Day 1 plan, including communications, activities/events, promotional items, etc.
• Work closely with all acceleration (integration) partners including HRBPs, Legal, Finance, Payroll, Benefits, Ethics/Compliance, Technology, Associate Experience, etc. to define and implement the First 100 day Acceleration Plans (and potentially beyond).
• Conduct interviews with target company executives and employees to determine their capabilities, needs and transition issues.
• Work with, influence and coach leaders as well as those from the target organizations on key people decisions (e.g., culture, integration, benefits, etc.) to facilitate the right outcomes so that the value drivers of the transaction are truly realized.
• Facilitate the change management of the 100 day integration and most importantly measure effectiveness and success of each acquisition (metrics).
• Accountable for the execution of Human Resources (HR) practices, systems, programs and policies to effectively get to successful integration.
Can be located in San Bruno, CA or Bentonville, AR
- Bachelors Degree in HR or related field and 5 years experience in human resources or related field OR 8 years experience in human resources or related field.
Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Ability to work nights and weekends to support M&A deals
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents