Program Manager - ISD
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 815532BR
What you'll do
- Develops Information Systems Division (ISD) associates
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project or program sponsors (for example, senior management) and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads project or program management process improvement
- Leads the planning of multiple large projects or a programs
- Manages the execution of multiple large projects or a program with minimal guidance
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Leads Ecommerce acceleration and integration technical activities while interfacing with technical teams and acquired external teams
- Open to considering applicants located at Walmart.com, Jet.com, or other acquisition company offices.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 5+ years experience leading large and diverse groups of employees to complete projects on time with all promised commitments
- 5+ years experience managing, tracking, and reporting IT programs.
- 4+ years experience utilizing systems development lifecycle processes.
- 3+ years Ecommerce experience, specifically with Walmart.com or Jet.com.
- 5+ years M&A experience, preferably within ecommerce industry, Walmart, or IT company.
- Technical skills and experience, preferably in IT areas of infrastructure, security, or HR systems.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents