Senior Associate Counsel -Privacy & Information Security- Legal
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 815174BR
What you'll do• Counsels internal clients on legal matters relating to information privacy and security
• Develops and fosters relationships with business partners
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Identifies, assesses and manages risk to the company
• Manages financial resources and processes
• Monitors corporate governance processes and procedures
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides legal advice and to the company
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Provides support for business transactions and projects involving legal risk
• License to practice law in at least one state
• 11 years relevant legal experience post-JD
• 5 years working as a lawyer in a corporate Legal department or law firm.
• IAPP/CIPP Certification preferred; other technical certifications such as CISSP or CISA also highly valued.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents