Mgr Pharmacy ClinicalServices
- Location NEW BOSTON, OH
- Department Pharmacy
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 814660BR
What you'll do
- Develops and implements direct patient care strategy and clinical pharmacy programs for the market
- Drives compliance in the delivery of clinical pharmacy services
- Drives market pharmacy financial performance
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures continuous quality improvement in patient care and pharmacy clinical services
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Provides expertise, resources, and support to pharmacists and field leadership
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year experience practicing as a licensed pharmacist.
- Bachelor s degree in pharmacy OR doctor of pharmacy degree (PharmD.) OR equivalent Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) certification program (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy).
- Completion of APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate program.
- Have and maintain a CPR/AED Certification while employed in this position.
- Have and maintain a State Immunization License while employed in this position if required by the state.
- Pharmacist license (by job entry date) in all states of a market.
- 1 year experience developing advanced patient care services in a community pharmacy
- 1 year experience presenting to groups, training/facilitating, or classroom instruction.
- 3 years experience delivering advanced patient care services in a community pharmacy.
- APhA Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services certification.
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) or Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP).
- Completion of a post-graduate year one (PGY-1) community pharmacy or ambulatory care residency.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents