Area Manager-Trans Office(T)
- Location PLAINVIEW, TX
- Department Distribution Centers
- Team Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Salaried FT
- Position Salary
- Requisition 814249BR
What you'll do
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Coordinate with others (for example, the service shop, local offices) to ensure that equipment is available for scheduled maintenance.
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 1 year Walmart Logistics experience OR 1 year transportation experience
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
- 1 year Walmart Dispatch experience.
- 1 year supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field.
- Experience working with Walmart Logistics applications (e.g. Global Logistics Systems (GLS), Trailer Manifest System (TMS), Map Point, Map Quest, On Board Computer Systems, Visual Dispatch System (VDS).
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents