Assistant Store Manager - Marshall, MN
- Location MARSHALL, MN
- Department Walmart Management Jobs
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 813142BR
What you'll doThis posting serves as a location for individuals outside of Walmart to express interest in the Assistant Manager Trainee (AMT) program. Note that this is not a position necessarily located in Marshall, MN; rather, applicants will be given the opportunity to express interest in locations which have open positions at a later time.
- Drives sales in assigned area
- Drives the financial performance of assigned area
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports hourly Associates in serving as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for hourly Associates in assigned area
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- 2 or more years of college; OR 1 year retail experience and 1 year supervisory experience; OR 2 years general work experience and 1 year supervisory experience
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- 2 or more years general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents