Accelerated Store Manager Program Mkt 423 - Minneapolis, MN
- Location LAKEVILLE, MN
- Department Walmart Management Jobs
- Team Retail and Wholesale Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 812836BR
What you'll do
- Directs the management team in facility operations and communicates with both management and hourly associates about facility operations, merchandising, and company direction.
- Drives sales in the Facility
- Drives the financial performance of the Facility
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Initiates, directs, and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports Associates and managers in serving as good members of the community, including establishing and maintaining relationships with key individuals or groups in the community as the representative for the Company, presenting the Company's perspective to various external organizations following the Company's media guidelines, and championing Company-sponsored programs, events, and sustainability efforts to Associates, Customers, and the local community in order to emphasize the Facility as part of the community.
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to hourly Associates and managers on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for management and hourly Associates in the Facility
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- 2 years experience supervising 20 or more associates/employees to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
- 2 years general management experience to include financial accountability.
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- 1 or more years experience running a fresh or dry grocery area.
- 4 or more years experience supervising 50 or more associates/employees to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
- 4 or more years general management experience to include financial accountability.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents