Sr. Manager, Global Total Rewards- HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 812119BR
What you'll do at
• Assists senior leadership in developing benefits strategies by analyzing and understanding pending and proposed legislation related to benefits; advising senior leadership of the impact legislation will have on both the company and associates.
• Acts as the corporate international benefits subject matter expert creating international benefits processes and policies and consulting with markets, business segments, and divisions on benefits best practices and advising market/business entity peers and leaders on potential risks related to benefits decisions partnering with Human Resources and Labor Relations to revise current labor agreements.
• Manages external global, international and some local benefits providers by developing requests for proposals and establishing and reinforcing desired behaviors and service expectations, to ensure accurate administration and compliance with applicable laws.
• Manages the Global Brokerage and multinational pooling strategy and vendors
• Leads large-scale roll-outs of new international benefits programs and policies affecting all associates globally by ensuring programs meet business needs and providing status reports to senior benefits leadership.
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related field and 2 years experience in human resources, finance or related field OR 4 years experience in human resources, finance or related field.
• 2 years of experience in international business, human resources, or related field.
• 2 years of direct or indirect supervisory experience.
• Master's degree in Human Resources or related field.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification.
• CEB certification.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents