- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Distribution Centers
- Team Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 810623BR
What you'll do
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensure compliance with company HR policies
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage and coordinate training (e.g., new hire orientation, CBL modules, web-based training, virtual classroom) for Distribution and/or Transportation associates
- Manage daily administrative functions of the HR office (e.g., benefits, hiring/transfers, terminations, payroll)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 2 years Walmart Logistics management experience OR 2 years supervisory experience, including 1 year experience managing human resource processes OR 1 year Walmart Stores, Inc. Human Resources experience.
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
- 1 year or more developing and facilitating training programs experience.
- 2 or more years HR management experience.
- 3 or more years Walmart Logistics supervisory experience.
- ASTD Training Professional certification.
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 1 year supervisory experience.
- PHR or SPHR Human Resources Professional certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents