Supply Chain Associate-Forecasting, Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Supply Chain & Logistics
- Team Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 807093BR
What you'll do atThe Walmart.com Supply Chain Operations Team is looking for individuals who can thrive in a dynamic environment, demonstrate innovative thinking, analyze data and insights at scale, and above all else think every day about how to best meet the needs of our customers. The Operations Analyst- Forecasting position rolls up into the greater Replenishment and Flow team and is responsible for creation of a weekly inbound and outbound forecast for our network of fulfillment centers to drive short term staffing and long term labor planning, identifying opportunities for process improvement or system enhancements where appropriate. The successful candidate will have a mix of business and data analysis experience, and possess strong communication skills and the ability to work well with cross functional partners including:
• Using various data inputs, creates weekly inbound and outbound volume forecasts to support labor planning in our network of Fulfillment Centers
• Designs and performs data analyses as needed to address and resolve operational concerns
• Analyzes data and recommends solutions to solve problems at scale
• Drives the development and improvement of new or existing operational tools and reports to provide better visibility to key metrics and improve forecast accuracy
• Research and communicate causes of KPI variation to the supply chain management team
• Partners with key stakeholders across multiple departments to drive accountability on data quality and accuracy of business inputs and align on forecast changes
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com operational data analysis and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS excel and SQL
• Ability to analyze data and present findings
• Master's Degree
• Experience with Tableau or other dashboard applications a plus
• Balance of functional (business) and technical experience
• Experience working with cross-functional business partners
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents